Sunday, June 5, 2011

To Do: Sleep For 24 Hours

Well, I know there is a reason why i decided this was something I just had to do. I just can't quite recall.....but either way it stays and I still strive to complete it. I'm not so sure how I will manage it at this point especially considering I live in a house with a 2-month old niece who cries almost all night and a three-year old niece who screams all day. I might have to check into a hotel or something (maybe find some knocker-outers) but that would be cheating....wouldn't it?
The stats are as follows : 23 people (only?) think this is worth doing.

I'm setting up a plan which I think might work, maybe go out and party all night, make sure my body is just begging for God to take me on a chariot of fire, then..... do some more partying till I feel like I did a body bump with an express train then.... maybe I can consider getting into bed after completing my checklist
1. Empty bladder
2. Darken room (i.e. draw curtains)
3. Close door but don't lock in case of emergency
4. wear some comfy sleeping attire
5. Switch off phone (make sure I'm not expecting any important calls)
6. Inform a reliable member of the family to come tiptoeing ever so quietly into the room to check if I am still breathing in intervals of 4 hours

*scoffing* How hard can it be?

Sleep un-deprivation episode coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here