Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Latest Read

I was given this book written by Paulo Coelho, its called The Witch of Portobello. I like his writing style but this book is just a wonder. Its about spirituality, being true to yourself. It questions beliefs and makes you think out loud. I read the whole book in one sitting (except to break for meals) and that's just because my stomach was becoming to loud to ignore. This book is a must read.

One review says "This is a book to be read slowly and with a great deal of self-reflection. It's not a breezy beach vacation read, but it's worth the work. It's a book about soul, so get ready to grapple with your own."

Another "I literally could not put this book down. While I'm a book lover and devour many books, I consider this one to be a very special treat."

I've got Enya playing in the background as I continue reading this book about spirituality and being true to yourself. All in all a good evening.

My advice for today, get this book. But I will blog more on it once I'm done.
Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here