Friday, May 27, 2011

To Do: Learn Spanish and Pose For a Nude

Not that I have dreams of visiting a Spanish speaking country or anything, I just think Spanish is a very romantic language (yeah it trumps French in my books).
The stats are as follows: Time it takes - 2 years on average
Attractiveness of the goal - 17312 people want to do this.

So far it seems this goal at least has a bigger following and mostly the females. Are we all hankering for an Alejandro or Miguel of our own? With big rippling muscles and all the good-good of the genetic pool? Damn you Spanish soap operas.....

My To-Do number 5 is to one day pose for a nude...........painting or sculpture, haven't decided which, with my face obscured of course. No use having a questionable past when I decide to run for office....giggle.
For some reason I am the only one who wants to do this....hmmmm in fact there are completely no stats for the said goal and the website keeps telling me to share my goal with other people. So here I am sharing it with you.
Posing nude has really nothing to do with showcasing x-rated art to me. Goodness no, its just about doing something eccentric. Be sure if there is something eccentric in this world my name might be right next to it, perhaps even the inventor of. It would just be a pose then the artwork can as well burn after. Just to feel that sense of accomplishment to do what most people would not dare.
Here is to hoping that my father never gets to read this post.....
Goodnight people and dare to live wild today...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here