Wednesday, May 25, 2011

To Do: Go Bungee Jumping

The roof is still in place, I've not received any untoward calls so my to-do list continues.
My list is now upto 31 things who knew I could add more things and on a whim too :-) very pleased with myself (just incase the smiley face was lost on anyone).
So my second to do happens to be to "go bungee jumping". And my fear of heights not withstanding, I will also be throwing myself off the bridge while tied to a rope and hope to God that the guys I let do the tying went to a fully fledged school. The website says I share this goal with 1536 people and it apparently will take me on average about two years to accomplish this goal. So I'm thinking that is enough time to seek a hypnotist or find out I have only a few months to live thus giving me much needed "balls" to take the dive :-) Or I could just grow a pair........
For those interested in attempting said goal, bungee jumping is done on the Tana River at Savage Wilderness Safari Camp located on the Nairobi to Nanyuki Road. Happy gut-wrenching-penance-inducing-scream-filled fun. Send me a postcard won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here