Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bridal Showers and Wide Open Eyes

For the first time in my life I had the chance to attend a bridal shower. A very good friend of mine from high school is getting married in a few days so we surprised her with a shower. I don't really know what pre-conceived notions I had of pre-nuptial ceremonies but I have to admit it was pretty nice.

It wasn't the expected guys-in-tight-clothes-struggling-to-get-out-of-them-for-your-viewing-pleasure kind of thing either. It was a mature heart to heart filled with memories, advice and lots of laughter. Who knew you could get so much enlightenment from a group of females carrying various naughty gifts to present to the bride :) (the naughty gifts are tradition).

In short, i loved it and I'm thinking of doing my own before-the-guy-has-even-thought-of-proposing-but-in-the-hopes-that-he-does bridal shower :) hehehehe anything is possible, I could start a new trend. Be sure you heard it here first.

Happy wishes for a great life to my good friend Karen and her Mr.Karen,Nyamu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here