Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh No! Not Another Political Debate

Today I've been having this slowly growing political debate with one of my acquaintances. And it all stemmed from a status update on Facebook. So, my status update in short was about political leaders who take advantage of the sympathy of the masses to forward their status in life.

I feel that there are leaders who hide behind glowing manifestos and reform agendas which I'm very sure that most of those documents are written by PAs or brainstorming teams. Its so easy for someone to hide behind a cause and do things that they put as "justifying the course of justice".

Having said that I need to speak of my thoughts on Osama bin Laden. For me he is the epitome of evil hiding behind a cause. It might not necessarily represent a cause for most of the world but it is true that most Islamic nations view the US as a dictator power and are constantly on the news opposing this and that about the US of A. It used to be enough for them to just burn their flag on TV to show their anger but it took the thinking of some select few to turn it into a "cacophonous" mess of lost lives and thinking based on how much blood is shed.

My thinking is just that,MY THINKING. And Lord knows it has generated a slow building political discussion which is not really my thing but I certainly dug that hole so I must sink deep into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here