Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not THIS Hurdle Again!!

So today I'm thoroughly confused, I know not what to blog about...yet, I have so much in me that needs saying. *sigh* such is the life of this confused blogger. Well as for progress I got my manuscript proposal to fill for publication of my book and wouldn't you know it, turns out filling in this 3-paged form is a whole lot harder than even writing the book was.

As it turns out I've noticed my life is a lot filled with hurdles and obstacles. In almost each and every thing I try to undertake there is always that one thing that makes it a bit harder to get there. Some of you are probably rolling your eyes at this but you need to understand that I hate complications, hustles, diversions...anything that deviates from my plan. I have a need to be in control of things that go on in my life. I don't think I'm a control freak per se.....I just like to have things in certain orders.........ok so I'm a bit of a control freak.

But in life things usually tend to flow in a direction that may be altogether strange or inconveniencing and that's the hardest part to accept: that once in a while instead of you running your life, it will run you. Now here comes the magicians rabbit-in-a-hat trick.....knowing when to let life run its course and knowing when its time to jump in and take the reins. When you discover your limits and your life's path, then life becomes your playground. I cannot say much on how to achieve this because I'm still the daily toiler fighting against the forces.

Keep reaching out to hold on to that extra branch that will take you to where you need to be and hold fast, the obstacles, believe it or not, are movable and sometimes even imaginary. Hey, no one promised you a bed of roses did they?

Keep reaching.....hold fast!
Keep reaching.....hold fast!
Keep reaching.....hold fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here